Fast Air Jet Centre based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Aircraft refueler. Fast Air Jet is offering comprehensive services to private jet owners, operators, and passengers. With a focus on efficiency, exceptional customer service, and attention to detail, we have established ourselves as a trusted name in the private aviation industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Fast Air Jet Centre
Position: Aircraft refueler
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 10 Hangar Line Road Winnipeg, MB R3J 3Y7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is not available, Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Security and safety: Airport security clearance, Driver’s validity licence check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work in noisy area, and outdoors
- The candidate should be client focus, dependable, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment
- The candidates should be able to marshall or tow aircraft to gate positions
- The candidates should be able to sort and load cargo and passenger baggage according to instructions
- The candidates will get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage, vision care benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance, registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), team building opportunities, and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!