Air North, Yukon’s Airline based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Airline food assembler. Air North, Yukon’s Airline offers a range of services to its customers, including scheduled passenger flights, cargo services, and charter flights. Our commitment to serving our customers and our dedication to the local community make us an integral part of the Yukon’s transportation network. We continues to grow and evolve, connecting people in the North and beyond while maintaining our strong community roots. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Air North, Yukon’s Airline
Position: Airline food assembler
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Security and safety: Airport security clearance
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be dependable, and reliable
- The candidates should have ability to multitask, positive attitude, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used
- The candidates should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidates should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- The candidates should be able to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidates should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidates should be able to wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- The candidates will get paid time off (volunteering or personal days), registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), vision care benefits, paramedical services coverage, health care plan, disability benefits, dental plan, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
Candidates should answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!