PLB International based in Boucherville, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Animal feed sack filler. PLB International is a family-owned business that takes great pride in our core values and our manufacturing processes, and we are determined to remain at the vanguard of innovation in the pet food production industry. Our expertise and our commitment to product excellence have enabled us to tap into markets around the world and find our way into the hearts and homes of millions of consumers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: PLB International
Position: Animal feed sack filler
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.20 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Boucherville, QC
Shifts: Night, Shift, 21:00 to 07:30
Work setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer and food and beverage plant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, hot and dusty area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and safety glasses/goggles
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads, manually dexter, stand for extended periods, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to food safety/handling skills, transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials, manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers and also assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- The candidate should be able to feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers and also feed and unload processing machines
- The candidate should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan and also paramedical services coverage
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), group insurance benefits, life insurance, long-term care insurance and also Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability and also parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!