Apartment building maintenance worker
Boardwalk based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apartment building maintenance worker. Boardwalk offers its clients excellent real estate and leasing consulting services. We cover everything from finding the right property to providing excellent maintenance services. Our best-in-class team provides high-end services with an unwavering commitment to remaining the best in the industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Overtime, and On-Call.
Employer Name: Boardwalk
Position: Apartment building maintenance worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Job Id: 22062309
Salary: $22.00 to $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
Shifts: Day, Overtime, and On-Call
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 2 years to less than 3 years of experience.
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Work Setting: Apartment/condominium complex
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools
Transportation/Travel Information: Own vehicle, Valid driver’s license
Equipment Operated/Used: Power tools
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be initiative
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have excellent written communication
- The candidate should not be dependable
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies
- The candidate should be able to work with minimal supervision
- The candidate should be able to make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs
- The candidate should be able to perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- The candidate should be able to perform minor repairs on appliances
- The candidate should be able to clear snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get a disability benefits
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get a vision care benefits
- The employees get a mileage paid
- The employees get a group insurance benefits
- The employees get a life insurance
- The employees get a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or online (along with your resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!