B Strong Apiaries Ltd based in Rocanville, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apiary worker. B Strong Apiaries Ltd is one of the best apiary farms of the town, serving up fresh and organic products to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Apiary worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: B Strong Apiaries Ltd
Position: Apiary worker
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $16.00 to $18.50 hourly for 80 to 120 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes)
Location: Rocanville, SK
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, at heights, dangerous, wet/damp, noisy, odours, dusty, hot and cold/refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong, a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able for apiary work
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!