The Lynes Apiaries Ltd was incorporated on June 28, 1996, in Alberta. For 26 years, the Lynes Apiaries has been working with honey with the help of Apiary. As of now, Lynes Apiaries Ltd. is inviting applications for the role of Apiary Worker from any of the eligible candidates with an attractive salary package.
The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Lynes Apiaries Ltd.
Position: Apiary Worker
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.42 hourly to $16.00 hourly, for 35 to 50 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Clyde, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, On Call, Morning
Work Location: Rural area, Staff accommodation available.
Work Site Environment: Wet/Damp, Noisy, Hot
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience: 1 year to 2 years
- Automated System Experience: Automated Honey Extractor
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be having knowledge about judgment while working
- The candidate should be able to work with being organized
- The candidate should have knowledge about the Apiary work and he/she should be a great Apiary Worker
- The candidate should have knowledge about harvesting honey
- The candidate should have knowledge about honey bees
- The candidate should be able to detect and treat the bee diseases
- The candidate should be able to handle the honey farm
- The candidate should be having knowledge about bee biology
- The employees who are Temporary Foreign Workers (TFWs) get to work on this post and get various benefits as well.
- The employees working get benefits such as insurance benefits, health benefits and financial benefits as well.
Since 1996, Lynes Apiaries Ltd has been working with producing honey for Alberta. Lynes Apiaries Ltd is one of the top companies that contribute to the total honey production of Alberta, which is 25 billion bees, representing nearly 300,000 colonies, producing more than 40 million pounds of pure honey each year. Since its incorporation, the Lynes Apiaries has been working on producing pure and great quality honey and as of today, it has become one of the top honey producers in Alberta.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!