Worker Bee Honey Company Ltd based in Rosedale, BC and Boyle, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apiary worker. Worker Bee Honey Company Ltd began its journey in the beekeeping business in 1973. We realized that sustainable beekeeping was the future. Instead of killing off the bees at the end of each summer and importing new bees from the United States every spring, beekeepers needed to learn how to keep the beehives alive through the winter and so as we did. Since then, the business has expanded dramatically and has truly become a family enterprise. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Worker Bee Honey Company Ltd
Position: Apiary worker
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $15.85 hourly for 40 to 70 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 10609 McGrath Rd, Rosedale, BC, V0X 1X2 and Boyle, AB, T0A 0M0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Staff accommodation available, rural area, various locations and willing to relocate
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, wet or damp, hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and also work overtime
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, able to handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have experience of apiary and honey harvesting like harvesting honey, honey bees and honey farm
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Farm truck
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able for apiary work
- The employees get bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email, mail or fax (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
10609 McGrath Rd
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!