Yves Garez Honey Inc based in Nipawin, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apiary Worker. Yves Garez Honey Inc is known as a provider of Honey equipment, products and services. We provide products in various areas of Canada. We are known as the most accurate honey growing industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Yves Garez Honey Inc
Position: Apiary Worker
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 per hour for 40 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Nipawin, SK
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
Apiary and Honey Harvesting Experience: Harvesting honey, Honey bees
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and be able to work for overtime hours
- The candidate should be a combination of walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!