Apples farming Labourer
Kimberlee Farms based in Centreville, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apples farming Labourer. Kimberlee Farms is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to building a sustainable future. We are developing our farming techniques day by day. We are known to produce and supply quality organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Kimberlee Farms
Position: Apples farming Labourer
No of Vacancies: 11
Salary: $13.60 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Centreville, NS and Cambridge, NS
Shifts: Day, Morning ,To be determined
Work site environment: Fruit and vegetable combination farming, At heights
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided.
Type of crops: Apples
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be work under pressure and required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be efficient and a good team player.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should collect brush, hoeing crops, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, harvest crops.
- The candidate should be able to shoot positioning, pick up stone and/or wood, suckering, tying.
- The candidate should be able to do vertical farming system, Weeding.
- The candidate should operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
5996 Highway #221
B0P 1G0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!