Koto Japanese Restaurant 2012 LTD based in Victoria, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Assistant accountant. Koto Japanese Restaurant 2012 LTD is a charming sushi spot, and one of the first to introduce Japanese food to Victoria. Koto offers an extensive menu of Japanese classics in a cozy and friendly atmosphere. Simplicity and Tradition is the essence of good sushi. Koto uses only fresh ingredients and Japanese culinary excellence to provide Victoria with an extraordinary culinary experience. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Koto Japanese Restaurant 2012 LTD
Position: Assistant accountant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time
Location: 510 Fort St, Victoria, BC V8W 1E6
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be accurate, organized, reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to establish work schedules and procedures, prepare and submit reports
- The candidates should be able to ensure smooth operation of equipment, resolve work related problems
- The candidates should be able to ensure accuracy of financial transactions, co-ordinate, assign and review work
- The candidates should be able to do requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The candidates should be able to arrange for maintenance and repair work
- The candidates should be able to co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!