Tempo Valemount BC. based in Valemount, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Assistant manager – retail. We are an authorized Tempo gas station. Rocky Mountain Pizza & Deli is a gas station convenience store. We sell pizza, subs, sandwiches, and side orders, among other things. We make homemade pizza with fresh dough, vegetables, and our own distinctive sauce. We also provide a variety of Subs and Croissants. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are flexible hours. This position of an Assistant manager – retail is approved by LMIA
Employer Name: Tempo Valemount BC.
Position: Assistant manager – retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 1500 7 Ave Valemount, BCV0E 2Z0
Job ID: 22061813
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must have 7 months to less than 1 year of experience.
Not to be determined
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be energetic
- The candidate should have a positive attitude
- The candidate should be able to determine merchandise and services to be sold
- The candidate should be able to determine staffing requirements
- The candidate should be able to manage staff and assign duties
- The candidate should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate should be able to recruit, hire, and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
We are an authorized Tempo gas station. Rocky Mountain Pizza & Deli is a gas station convenience store. We sell pizza, subs, sandwiches, and side orders, among other things. We make homemade pizza with fresh dough, vegetables, and our own distinctive sauce. We also provide a variety of Subs and Croissants. We are Top Tier Certified and all the gasoline products at Tempo are premium standard. To be labeled Top Tier, a gasoline componentry must pass through rigorous tests to guarantee consumers a premium level of protection.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!