Associate Product Manager
Lululemon based in British Columbia is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Associate Product Manager. Lululemon can be termed as an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. We have set the bar in technical fabrics and functional design and also create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We have succeeded due to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections with communities. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lululemon
Position: Associate Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Location: British Columbia
Salary: Salary is not mentioned by the employer, $1136.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank.
Shift: To be determined
Business Unit: Store Support Centre (SSC)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology or a related field
Experience: Candidates need a 0-2 years of minimum work experience in a related disciple – Retail, Supply Chain, or Operations
- The candidate should have intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly and also have interest in working collaboratively and building relationships with cross functional partners
- The candidate should be able to effectively communicate, and have presentation skills and also have organizational and time management skills
- The candidate should be a self-directed problem solver, proactive and resourceful
- The candidate should be able to acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for their life and also possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- The candidate should be able to communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same and also lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- The candidate should be able to foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships and also integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- The candidate should be able to support the internal Product Creation, Merchandising and Planning teams in creating and optimizing system workflows to enable their business processes and also be able to unlock new business capabilities ultimately helping lululemon live into global growth strategies
- The candidate should be able to help to develop detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams and also engage in User Acceptance Testing of new features and functionality
- The candidate should be able to help to create and deliver content for end user training and also learn and follow principles of agile development
- The candidate should be able to work with the product team to gather requirements for upcoming feature development and also conduct end user interviews to gather feedback and propose future enhancements
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!