Autorite Des Marches Publics based in Quebec, Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Attorney. The Autorite Des Marches Publics can be termed as a finding that led to several interventions to prevent damage to the markets. Our company is known to have greater powers of intervention to regulate public procurement. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Autorite Des Marches Publics
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $59,068 to $1,26,953 per year for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 525 Boulevard René-Lévesque Est, Québec, Quebec, Canada, G1R5S9
Shifts: Day, Weekdays
Job Length: Permanent
Offer Type: Regular
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree, Law – Civil Law
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 5-10 years
- The candidate should have the ability to work on a team
- The candidate should be versatile
- The candidate should be compliance with standards and regulations
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a learning environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!