Sharnett Thomas based in Camrose, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Babysitting caregiver. Sharnett Thomas is a well known person for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sharnett Thomas
Position: Babysitting caregiver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly 76 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Camrose, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Work setting: Employer’s home, rural area, work in employer’s/client’s home, willing to relocate, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Target audience: Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years), School age (6 – 12 years)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Experience with special needs children: Children with allergies
Credentials: Emergency child care first aid and CPR, Food allergy and anaphylaxis training, CPR Certificate
Security and safety: Child welfare check, Criminal record check and Reference required
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, perform light housekeeping, cleaning duties, wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- The candidates should be able to bathe, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidates should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidates should be able to prepare, serve nutritious meals, prepare infants, children for rest periods, sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- The candidates should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children, help children with homework, supervise and care for children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!