Heizell Torres based in Kleinburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Babysitting caregiver. Heizell Torres is a well-known person who is famously known for providing exceptional services to employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of babysitting caregiver is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Heizell Torres
Position: Babysitting caregiver
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full-time
Location: Kleinburg, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, On Call, Morning
Transportation information: Travel expenses paid by the employer
Work setting: Work in the employer’s/client’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Security and safety: Reference required
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to work in the non-smoking area
- The candidate should be organized, initiative, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication and efficient interpersonal skills
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, bathe, dress, and feed infants and children, care for foster children
- The candidates should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidates should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- The candidates should be able to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- The candidates should be able to prepare and serve nutritious meals, sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants, supervise and care for children
- The candidates should be able to prepare infants and children for rest periods, help children with homework
- The candidates should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments, tend to the emotional well-being of children
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!