Tim Hortons based in Hinton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Baker. Tim Hortons is a well-known Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain that is also known as Tim’s or Timmies. We are known to serve coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain. Today, we have 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Baker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 520 Carmichael Lane Hinton, AB, T7V 1S8
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Work Setting: In shop
- The candidate should be able to work with accuracy
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- The candidate should be able to bake mixed dough and batters
- The candidate should be able to prepare special orders
- The candidate should be able to frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- The candidate should be able to draw up production schedules
- The candidate should be able to ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchen and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to operate machinery
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get free food at work
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!