Cinnaholic based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Baker. Cinnaholic is the original, gourmet cinnamon roll bakery. Our mission is to solve everyone’s dessert cravings. We’re proud to serve create-your-own cinnamon rolls and other sweet treats. We are looking for motivated, passionate and hardworking people who are excited to create our award-winning cinnamon rolls. We offer competitive pay, and performance bonuses for individuals who exemplify our reputation for outstanding quality and superior customer service. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Cinnaholic
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 319 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, ON, M4K 1N7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Bake shop and in shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Food specialties: Breads and rolls, Desserts and pastries and Donuts and muffins
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, able to distinguish between colours, pay attention to detail, manually dexter, perform repetitive tasks, stand for extended periods and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders, bake mixed dough and batters, frost and decorate cakes and baked goods and also oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods
- The candidate should be able to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies, prepare special orders, draw up production schedules, ensure that the quality of products meets established standards, operate machinery, organize and maintain inventory and also prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- The candidate should be able to train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff, train staff and also inspect kitchen and food service areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!