Sarajevo Grill and Meat Inc. based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Baker, specialty foods. Sarajevo Grill and Meat Inc. is a family-run business located in Toronto across from Cloverdale Mall. (225 The East Mall). At Sarajevo Grill & Meat, we are proud to share the traditional and authentic recipes of Bosnia & Herzegovina with the city of Toronto. We offer a wide selection of delicious Balkan dishes. Our authentic Sarajevo-style Cevapi and Burek,are among the most popular dishes in the Balkan and also recognized as delicacies in Toronto and Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Sarajevo Grill and Meat Inc
Position: Baker, specialty foods
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: In shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years.
Cuisine specialties: Gluten-free
Food specialties: Breads and rolls, Desserts and pastries, Wedding and specialty cakes
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be accurate, judgemental, reliable.
- The candidate should be organised and a good team player.
- The candidate must be able to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders.
- The candidate should take requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies.
- The candidate should bake mixed dough and batters, prepare special orders, supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff, frost and decorate cakes and baked goods, train staff, ensure that the quality of products meets established standards.
- The candidate should operate machinery, organize and maintain inventory, prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
225 the East Mall suite 13
225 the East Mall suite 13
M9B 6J1 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!