Mrs. Dunster’s based in Sussex, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bakery labourer. Mrs. Dunster’s products are all handcrafted in the Maritimes and baked daily. Mrs. Dunster’s offers a broad variety of delicious baked products, bread, and rolls, as well as ready-to-go meals, in addition to the scrumptious donuts that started it all. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are Evening, Night 17:00 to 05:00
- Employer Name: Mrs. Dunster’s
- Position: Bakery labourer
- No of Vacancies: 4
- Salary: $12.75 hourly for 36 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Sussex, NB
- Shifts: Evening, Night 17:00 to 05:00
- Work Site Environment: Hot
- Work Setting: Bakery
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
- Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
- Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Security and Safety: Criminal record check
To be determined
- The candidate should be working in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to attention to detail
- The candidate should be hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able manually to pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The employees get a Health care plan
- The employees get disability benefits
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get vision care benefits
- The employees get paramedical services coverage
- The employees get life insurance
Mrs. Dunster’s famous baked goods are still created using Ingrid Dunster’s time-honored family recipes, more than a half-century after our humble beginnings. Our headquarters remain in authentic New Brunswick, where our team upholds the unshakable flavor of those original recipes—as well as Mrs. Dunster’s own tradition. We feel obligated to live up to Mrs. Dunster’s well-deserved reputation. That is reflected in our company culture.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!