Vancouver Croissant Ltd. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bakery Labourer. At Vancouver Croissant Ltd. we are known to distinguish ourselves by using traditional techniques and recipes, and only natural ingredients. We are known to take care, care passionately about what we make and take tremendous pride in how we make them. We are known for croissant lovers, who can quickly differentiate between our croissants and those of others. In all, we have continued to broaden our selection of organic recipes and products, and we are now very proud to offer certified organic croissants. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Shifts, To be determined and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Vancouver Croissant Ltd.
Position: Bakery Labourer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 per hour for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 3490 Gardner Court, Burnaby, BC, V5G 3K4
Job ID: 22052610
Shifts: Shift, To be determined, Morning
Work Setting: Food and beverage plant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Dental plan and Vision care benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free refreshments at work
Working for decades, Vancouver Croissant Ltd. has been known to be originally established. This family owned company has become renowned throughout the Lower Mainland for its gourmet croissants. Since 1983, the company has worked with an intention to make its presence felt through the quality of what it produces. The company is known to use organics. The company is known to not use any kind of additives, not to make the dough rise quicker or prolong its croissants’ shelf life.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a call, sending a mail or meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
604-254-0323 Between 09:00 AM and 03:30 AM
3490 Gardner Court suite 105
3490 Gardner Court suite 105
V5G 3K4 Between 09:00 AM and 03:30 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!