Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd based in NW Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bakery Wrapper. Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd is a multinational corporation hailing from the United States, renowned for its chain of membership-only, large-format retail stores. By 2022, it had risen to become the world’s fifth-largest retailer, gaining particular acclaim as the foremost purveyor of choice and prime beef, organic foods, rotisserie chicken, and wine since 2016. Their unique membership-based approach grants customers exclusive discounts and access to an extensive array of products, fostering a dedicated and appreciative customer following. In the Canadian retail scene, Costco Canada is a well-established and trusted name, consistently delivering exceptional value and quality. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd.
Position: Bakery Wrapper
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $16.25 – $18.70 hourly estimated salary
Location: 2260 Islington Ave NW Toronto, ON M9W 3W6
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have High School Diploma or GED preferred
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be Food Safety Certification – Level 1 certified on their first day in the position
- The candidates should be able to remove products from baking containers and garnish, drizzle icing, or spray glaze for baked goods according to Costco formulas and department production procedures
- The candidates should be able to wrap and package baked goods by hand or with a wrapping machine and assemble pre-cut cardboard boxes for packaging baked goods
- The candidates should be able to weigh and label products, culling broken, underweight, heavy, or defective goods to uphold standards for quality and consistency of the finished product
- The candidates should be able to move products by pushing large, wheeled, metal racks
- The candidates should be able to monitor the bakery sales area and restock as needed, rotate stock, monitor pull dates, and comply with health code regulations
- The candidates should be able to provide prompt and courteous member service, maintaining current product knowledge of bakery items, and directing members to product and service locations in the warehouse
- The candidates should be able to keep the wrapping area and sales area clean and clear of debris while following safety and security procedures
- The candidates should be able to assist with other bakery duties as needed
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!