2133807 Ontario Inc. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Barber. 2133807 Ontario Inc. is one of the best barber shop in the town. We skilled in hair colouring and styling. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 2133807 Ontario Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 3 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift and Morning
Work Setting: Barbershop or hairstyling salon or studio
Work Location Information: The area is urban
Security and Safety: Criminal record should be checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Hair Colouring Techniques: Candidates must have knowledge of streaking or highlights, bleach and dyes or tints
Hair Styling Techniques Candidates must have knowledge of iron waving or curling and blow drying
Transportation/Travel Information: Candidates can avail public transport
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can judge the situation
- The candidate should be able to suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
- The candidate should be able to cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- The candidate should be able to apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- The candidate should be able to provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages
- The candidate should be able to cut and trim hair according to client’s instructions or preferences
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!