11273604 CANADA INC. based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Barista. 11273604 CANADA INC. is a delightful Desserts & Coffee House that offers a delectable array of treats and beverages to satisfy the cravings of dessert lovers and coffee enthusiasts. With a cozy and inviting atmosphere, we provide a perfect space to relax and indulge in sweet delights. From freshly baked pastries and mouthwatering cakes to specialty coffees and refreshing beverages, we cater to a diverse range of tastes and preferences. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 11273604 CANADA INC.
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.60 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Willing to travel
Work setting: Urban area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, reliable, should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables, clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- The candidates should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, load buspans and trays, operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- The candidates should be able to place dishes in storage area, replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas, sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
- The candidates should be able to keep records of the quantities of food used, package take-out food, portion and wrap foods
- The candidates should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items, serve customers at counters or buffet tables, stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders
- The candidates should be able to use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- The candidates should be able to handle and store cleaning products, receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- The candidates should be able to remove kitchen garbage and trash, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!