Blenz Coffee GranDavie based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Barista. Blenz Coffee GranDavie opened its first café on iconic Robson Street in the heart of downtown Vancouver. Our main focus was creating speciality beverages, using only the finest quality beans to craft each beverage to suit each guest’s individual tastes. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blenz Coffee GranDavie
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $16.75 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidates should be able to take customers’ orders
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!