The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse based in Sydney, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender. The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse provides special wines and other food products which is very easy to drink and eat full of flavour. With our professional team and most hospitable waiting staff, we aim at serving delicious and wholesome foods and drinks in elegantly inviting atmosphere that will keep bringing customers back to us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Old Triangle Irish Alehouse
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.60 hourly 8 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Sydney, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Morning
Work setting: Restaurant, Lounge or night club
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Credentials: Smart Serve
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, initiative, reliable
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to organize and set up bar, clean bar area and wash glassware, serve food or snacks, clean draft beer system, inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks
- The candidates should be able to collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages, operate cash register, record and balance beverage sales, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- The candidates should be able to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- The candidates should be able to take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- The candidates will get gratuities, free parking
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
424 Charlotte St.
424 Charlotte St.
Between 12:00 PM and 05:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!