Restaurant Sahib Inc based in Dorval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender. Restaurant Sahib Inc is providing multiple food and drink items. Our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. we’re on a journey to source simple, great-tasting ingredients, farmed with care. Our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Restaurant Sahib Inc
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $12.20 to $17.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 636 Bord du lac, Dorval, QC H9S 2B6
Shifts: Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, To be determined
Work setting: Formal dining room, Restaurant
Supervision: Staff in various areas of responsibility
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Credentials: bartender/Mixology Certification Course
Security and safety: criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be client focus, initiative, organized, reliable, should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to organize and set up bar, clean bar area and wash glassware, serve food or snacks, clean draft beer system, inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks
- The candidates should be able to collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages, operate cash register, record and balance beverage sales, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates should be able to enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- The candidates should be able to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- The candidates should be able to take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- The candidates will get health care plan, gratuities
Here is what you must include in your application:
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
514-928-4666 Between 09:00 AM and 09:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!