Moose Mulligans Public Eatery based in Sicamous, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender. Moose Mulligans Public Eatery is a popular restaurant which is known for its friendly service, delicious food, and vibrant ambiance. We are a go-to destination for individuals and families looking for a casual dining experience with a menu that caters to a variety of tastes. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Moose Mulligans Public Eatery
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Sicamous, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates will get health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!