Executive House Suites Hotel based in High Level, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Bartender. Executive House Suites Hotel is a commitment to providing exceptional service. Our highly trained staff goes above and beyond to anticipate and fulfill the needs of every guest. From personalized concierge services to attentive room service, every aspect of the guest experience is meticulously tailored to exceed expectations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Executive House Suites Hotel
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 9815-101 Street High Level, AB T0H 1Z0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort, Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Credentials: Safe Food Handling certificate, ProServe program
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be punctual, accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to organize and set up bar, short order cooking and food preparation, clean bar area and wash glassware
- The candidates should be able to serve food or snacks, clean draft beer system, advise on wine selection, train staff
- The candidates should be able to inform customers regarding contents of cocktails or other drinks, operate cash register
- The candidates should be able to collect cash, credit/debit cards or other payment for beverages, record and balance beverage sales, store beverage and food products
- The candidates should be able to order bar stock and maintain inventory and control of bar stock, enforce provincial/territorial liquor legislation and regulations
- The candidates should be able to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- The candidates should be able to take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons
- The candidates will get vision care benefits, health care plan, disability benefits, dental plan, and gratuities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
High Level, AB
High Level, AB
Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!