Yellow Rose Farms Ltd. based in Baldur, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Beef Cattle Farm Worker. Yellow Rose Farms Ltd. is a small yet well-known family owned farm. We have our farm registered for Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats for milk and related products. We are known to specialize in cash grains. We are known to offer a variety of dairy products and services. Currently, we are farming on approx 6000 acres. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates need to work in Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Yellow Rose Farms Ltd.
Position: Beef Cattle Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.50 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: NE 12 4 14 W, Baldur, MB, R0K 0B0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Dangerous, Outdoors, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odours, Dusty
Work Location Information: Rural area, Staff accommodation available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need any standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates need equipment and machinery experience such as Tractor, Loader, Haying equipment, Forage equipment, Farm truck and Combine harvester
Type of Farm Operations: Beef cattle ranching and farming, including feedlots, Hay farming and Livestock combination farming
Automated Systems Experience: Candidates need automated systems experience such as Manure handling and storage, Storage and silage system and Feeding and watering system
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to discriminate between sound
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills such as Calving, Feed inventory, Handling animals and Livestock branding
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
Yellow Rose Farms Ltd. has been working for years with advanced techniques for quality products. The company is known to have an expert of employees working on the farm for quality products and developing the farming techniques day-by-day.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply by sending an email or a mail directly to the employer (along with your resume, reference attesting experience and copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
PO Box 83
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!