Beekeeping technician | LMIA Approved
BLUE MOUNTAIN HONEY based in Vanderhoof, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Beekeeping technician. BLUE MOUNTAIN HONEY specializes in the bottling and packing of honey in industrial quantities, for use in the catering, food service and general industries. We provide from delicate flavoured acacia honeycomb in honey, to the robust taste of active Manuka honey with all of its natural properties. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Beekeeping technician is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: BLUE MOUNTAIN HONEY
Position: Beekeeping technician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Seasonal employment Full time
Location: Vanderhoof, BC
Work setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Apiary and honey harvesting experience: Harvesting honey, Honey bees, Honey farm
Automated systems experience: Automated honey extractor
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in hot area and outdoors
- The candidate should be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to do apiary work
- The candidates will get bonus, gasoline paid, free parking, on-site amenities, and on-site housing options
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!