Around 10 years ago, Bindis Drywall & Plastering Ltd was incorporated, from Alberta Corporation in the city of Edmonton. The company is known as one of the best companies to work with Plasters, Drywell Installers, Finishers and Lathers as well.
As of now, the Company is inviting applications for the role of a Bookkeeper from the candidates who reside in Canada.
Employer Name: Bindis Drywall & Plastering ltd
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.85, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2708-195 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T5Y 6N3
Education: College education, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma program of around 1-2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: 2 years to 3 years
To be determined.
The candidate should be familiar with some of the computer and business applications like Ms Excel and Ms Word.
- To reconcile the accounts
- To prepare trial balance of account books
- To make the post journal entries
- To maintain the general ledger as well as the financial statements
- To prepare and calculate the various cheques for payroll
- To prepare other reports like accounting, financial and other statistical reports
- To prepare the tax returns
- To keep the financial records, establish and maintain balance with various accounts using the manual, computerized and bookkeeping systems
- The employees can enjoy a great salary and pay benefits.
- They get to work in one of the top locations in the country.
Bindis Drywall & Plastering Ltd was established around 10 years ago and incorporated with the same name, Bindis Drywall & Plastering Ltd in the city of Edmonton. It is known as one of the best companies that mainly works with Plasters, Drywell Installers, Finishers Lathers etc.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!