Hôtel St-Denis based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building caretaker. Hôtel St-Denis began its life on July 3, 1929 under the name Hotel Pennsylvania. With our modern facilities and 100 rooms, we were well received in this French quarter, alive with Montreal life at the turn of the century. Our hotel offers overnight and day rentals, as well as long-term options. Our property is also rated for the best value in Montreal! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hôtel St-Denis
Position: Building caretaker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $24.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Montréal, QC
Work setting: Urban area and hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also dependable
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs, empty trash cans and other waste containers, wash windows, interior walls and ceilings and also clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- The candidate should be able to perform minor repairs on appliances and also perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- The candidate should be able to move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!