Homestead Land Holdings Limited based in Thornhill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building cleaner. Homestead Land Holdings Limited has grown to become one of Canada’s largest and most respected landlords since 1954. We own and manage all of our buildings and are dedicated to the concept of pride of ownership. Our staff is friendly, professionally trained, and dedicated to creating a community that is clean, safe, and secure. Our employees are provided with an excellent benefits and compensation package, but most of all they are treated with respect. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Homestead Land Holdings Limited
Position: Building cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $41,600 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: 190 Dudley Ave, Thornhill, ON, L3T 2E9
Work setting: Apartment/condominium complex
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances and also clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!