Royale Floors and Surfaces Inc. based in Halifax, NS and Dartmouth, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Building Handyman/Woman. Royale Floors and Surfaces Inc. is known to specialize in commercial flooring/surface installation. We are known for working from ages and traditional lands. We are known to acknowledge the Peace & Friendship Treaties signed in this Territory and recognize that we are all Treaty People. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Royale Floors and Surfaces Inc.
Position: Building Handyman/Woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 per hour for 32 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Halifax, NS and Dartmouth, NS
Shifts: Day, Morning
Work Setting: Apartment/condominium complex, Urban area, Various locations
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Valid driver’s license
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language, having knowledge of Arabic language is an asset
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Equipment: Power tools
Security and Safety: Bondable, Driver’s validity license check
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have judgment skills and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs also move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- The candidate should be able to perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair also work with minimal supervision
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!