Gestion Vallongo Inc based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the Building operator – maintenance. Gestion Vallongo Inc, in its capacity as a building operator specializing in maintenance, is dedicated to ensuring the optimal functioning and upkeep of various properties. With a focus on efficient and effective management, the company oversees a range of tasks related to building maintenance. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Gestion Vallongo Inc
Position: Building operator – maintenance
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract (ending: 2027-02-27) Full time
Location: 1155 Sherbrooke O Montréal, QC H3A 2N3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Various locations, hotel, motel, and resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Area of specialization: Ventilation
Equipment and machinery experience: Power tools
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidates should be comfortable with repetitive tasks
- The candidates should be capable of handling heavy loads
- The candidates should be physically fit for demanding tasks, including bending, crouching, and kneeling
- The candidates should be dependable in their work, exercising good judgment in decision-making processes
- The candidates should be organized in managing tasks and responsibilities efficiently, exhibiting reliability by consistently meeting commitments
- The candidates should possess a combination of dependability, good judgment, and organizational skills, showcasing a strong work ethic and commitment to their tasks
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing, and electrical systems, contacting tradespersons for major repairs
- The candidates should be able to contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment and perform minor repairs on appliances
- The candidates should be able to perform safety and security checks, show apartments and offices to prospective tenants, and supervise other workers
- The candidates should be able to move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies and perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair, showcasing a comprehensive skill set in property maintenance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume, Job reference number, cover letter, references attesting experience, letter of recommendation, proof of the requested certifications, and highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through the below-mentioned details
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!