Turtletop Software based in Woodstock, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Business Consultant. Turtletop Software is a software development company focused on video game development. We are known to be determined to produce the best interactive experiences out there through a combination of innovative game design and pro-gamer ethics. We work with believing in quality over quantity. We work with being advanced in the form of gameplay. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This job position is a Green job.
Employer’s Name: Turtletop Software
Position: Business Consultant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $70,000 per year for 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Woodstock, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours, To be determined
Work Setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as master’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Area of Specialization: Business management, Operations management
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- The candidate should be able to conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- The candidate should be able to propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or online (along with your resume, Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, and Copy of latest school transcript) through below mentioned details.
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!