Canadarise immigration limited based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Business development officer. Canadarise immigration limited is a Registered Canadian immigration consultancy firm. We provide quality services to clients for immigration to Canada in abeyance with the Canada immigration laws and regulations. Our services are effective, efficient and transparent. We are known to provide satisfactory services to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of the Business development officer is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Canadarise immigration limited
Position: Business development officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $34.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Work Setting: Cnsulting firm
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to develop policies
- The candidate should be able to plan development projects
- The candidate should be able to respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- The candidate should be able to conduct analytical marketing studies
- The candidate should be able to review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- The candidate should be able to design market research questionnaires
- The candidate should be able to develop portfolio of marketing materials
- The candidate should be able to conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- The candidate should be able to develop marketing strategies
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement business plans
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!