SOLMAZ FOODS INC. based in Etobicoke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Butcher, retail. SOLMAZ FOODS INC. serves by good food, good drinks, and great times. We are known for a laid back, chill vibe. Our clients will feel welcome on their own, or with a group of friends or family. With our professional team and most hospitable waiting staff, we aim at serving delicious and wholesome foods and drinks in elegantly inviting atmosphere that will keep bringing customers back to us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Butcher, retail is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: SOLMAZ FOODS INC.
Position: Butcher, retail
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Butcher shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Equipment and machinery experience: Band saw, Power grinder, Slicing machine
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting, cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat, wrap and package prepared meats
- The candidates should be able to remove bones from meat, weigh meats for sale, price meat products
- The candidates should be able to grind meats, train meat cutters, make special sausages
- The candidates should be able to slice cooked meats, prepare special orders
- The candidates should be able to prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products, shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, job reference number) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!