Everfresh Processing Ltd. based in Delta, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Butcher – wholesale. Everfresh Processing Ltd. sources the finest ingredients and employs advanced processing techniques to ensure the preservation of flavor and nutrients in their products. Our state-of-the-art facilities and stringent quality control measures guarantee that our offerings meet the highest industry standards. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of butcher – wholesale is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Employer Name: Everfresh Processing Ltd.
Position: Butcher – wholesale
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.50 to $25.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 6951 72nd Street, Delta, BC V4G 0A2
Work setting: Wholesalers
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Equipment and machinery experience: Slicing machine, Power grinder, Manual cutting utensil, Band saw
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to work in odours, and cold/refrigerated area
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting
- The candidates should be able to cut carcasses, sides and quarters
- The candidates should be able to cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- The candidates should be able to wrap and package prepared meats
- The candidates should be able to remove bones from meat
- The candidates should be able to weigh meats for sale, price meat products
- The candidates should be able to cut poultry into parts, grind meats
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!