Jovan Transport Inc. based in Saint-Eustache, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CA (chartered accountant). Jovan Transport Inc. is a reputable transportation company specializing in freight and logistics services. We offer reliable and efficient transportation solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients. Committed to customer satisfaction, we prioritize professionalism, reliability, and attention to detail in every aspect of our operations. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jovan Transport Inc.
Position: CA (chartered accountant)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $85,000 to $120,000 annually (to be negotiated) for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Saint-Eustache, QC
Supervision: 5-10 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Computer and technology knowledge: Accounting software, Database software, Human resources software, MS Excel
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, initiative, flexible, reliable, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to plan, set up and administer accounting systems
- The candidates should be able to arrange training for staff, prepare financial information for individuals, departments, or companies
- The candidates should be able to supervise staff, prepare financial statements and reports
- The candidates should be able to develop and maintain cost findings, reporting, and internal control procedure
- The candidates should be able to prepare income tax returns from accounting records
- The candidates should be able to analyze financial documents and reports, examine accounting records
- The candidates should be able to provide financial, business, and tax advice
- The candidates will get Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), paid time off (volunteering or personal days), and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, references attesting experience, letter of recommendation, proof of the requested certifications, and highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!