1978410 Ontario Inc based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cabinetmaker’s helper. 1978410 Ontario Inc is a family owned and operated company that provides high quality custom cabinetry. We are using certified products from well known manufacturers in North America. We are an experienced company in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 1978410 Ontario Inc
Position: Cabinetmaker’s helper
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North York, ON
Shifts: Shift and To be determined
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dusty area
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have tools, steel-toed safety boots and safety glasses or goggles
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, able to habdle heavy loads and also able to manually dexter
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player and also be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transport construction materials
- The candidate should be able to mix, pour and spread materials
- The candidate should be able to tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!