Island 10 Fishing Retreat Inc based in New Liskeard, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Camp waiter/waitress. Island 10 Fishing Retreat Inc is on Lady Evelyn Lake, one of the best lakes in Northern Ontario known for catching Walleye, Great Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass and more. We have no road access, but despite our remoteness, you’ll find the service and amenities top-notch, all at affordable prices. We provide fully equiped boats to every two guests so that they can enjoy the scenary of Lady Evelyn Lake. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Island 10 Fishing Retreat Inc
Position: Camp waiter/waitress
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $3,600 monthly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: New Liskeard, ON
Work Setting: Location is remote, willing to relocate, restaurant and camp
Security and Safety: Criminal record should check
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to take initiative
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to serve food and beverages
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!