Cannery worker – food and beverage processing
Sun-Brite Foods Inc. based in Ruthven, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cannery worker – food and beverage processing. Sun-Brite Foods Inc. has been providing consumers with high quality canned tomatoes, sauces, condiments, beans and pasta since 1973. We pride ourselves in our integrity and quality. We have the benefits that come with scale and a strong financial position. We have an unparalleled global infrastructure and competencies in restaurant operations, real estate, retailing, marketing, and franchising. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sun-Brite Foods Inc.
Position: Cannery worker – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 100
Salary: $15.35 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: 1532 County Road 34, Ruthven, ON, N0P 2G0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Fruit and vegetable processing plant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours, hot, cold or refrigerated, dusty and wet or damp area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work overtime, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter, stand for extended periods, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able for food safety/handling skills
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- The candidate should be able to measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines, feed and unload processing machines, assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The employees get health care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email or mail (along with your resume and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this job reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!