GGS Auto collision centre based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Car mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. GGS Auto Collision having the highest standard in various aspects i.e. repairs, customer service, towing and the newest equipment along with the finest industry training. GGS Auto Collision provide quality service for all vehicles whether new or old. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: GGS Auto collision centre
Position: Car mechanic
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.25 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment.Full time
Location: 120 Orenda Rd Unit 2,Brampton, ON L6W 1W2
Shifts: To be determined
Work Setting: The candidate will be required to work in our own locations.
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: The candidate should have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have adaptability and hardworking skills
- The candidate should be able to work with integrity and positive attitude
- The candidate should be proactive and quick learner
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must inspect motors in operation, drive motor vehicles, and test automotive systems and components.
- The candidate should be required to adjust, repair, or replace automotive system parts and components.
- The candidate must perform scheduled maintenance service.
- The candidate should be expected to advise customers on work completed and future repair needs.
- The employees get various advancement opportunities
- The employees get a fun and energetic work environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get other benefits such as paid leave benefits
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!