Roussel Motors Ltd based in Miramichi, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Car wash attendant. Roussel Motors Ltd offering an extensive inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles from various popular brands. Whether customers are in search of a sleek sedan, a versatile SUV, or a powerful truck, we strives to meet their diverse needs and preferences. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Roussel Motors Ltd
Position: Car wash attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Miramichi, NB
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence, Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Equipment and machinery experience: Waxing machine, Polishing machines, Pressure cleaners, Pressure washers, Carpet cleaning machine
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Security and safety: Driving record check (abstract)
- The candidates should be a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles
- The candidates should be able to work with minimal supervision
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits, life insurance, vision care benefits, health care plan, and dental care plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
323 King George Hwy
Between 09:00 AM and 06:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!