Hertz Canada LTD based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Car washer. Hertz Canada LTD offers a wide range of car options to suit various needs, from economy cars for budget-conscious travelers to luxury vehicles for those seeking a touch of elegance and comfort. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in our dedication to providing exceptional service and a seamless rental experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hertz Canada LTD
Position: Car washer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 28 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time
Location: Québec, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to operate cleaning machines
- The candidates should be able to clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles
- The candidates should be able to wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces
- The candidates should be able to vacuum floors
- The candidates will get free parking, and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!