Celeste Cabie based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Caregiver, babysitting. Celeste Cabie is known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of caregiver, babysitting is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Celeste Cabie
Position: Caregiver, babysitting
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Overtime
Work setting: Employer’s home
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years
Credentials: Emergency child care first aid and CPR, First Aid Certificate
Security and safety: Child Abuse Registry check, Child welfare check, Criminal record check, Drug test, Medical exam, Reference required
Target audience: Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children, Toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years)
- The candidate should be organized, initiative and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication and efficient interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, shop for food and household supplies
- The candidates should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, bathe, dress and feed infants and children, supervise and care for children
- The candidates should be able to instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, prepare and serve nutritious meals, prepare infants and children for rest periods
- The candidates should be able to take children to and from school and to appointments, tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidates should be able to help children with homework
- The candidates will get other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, cover letter, and proof of the requested certifications) through the below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!