Creative Kitchen Cabinet Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter. Creative Kitchen Cabinet Inc. is a cabinet making company, customized, designed and built cabinets for your space – any size, style or colour – using creative space solutions and stylish accessories. Our services includes Kitchen cabinets built-in storage(laundry rooms, closets, mudrooms), entertainment centers and wall units, wet bars, built-in furniture(bedroom built-ins, wall beds, bench seating), bathroom cabinets(vanities, linen cabinets, wall boutiques), office cabinets(desks, workstations, filing cabinets). We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Carpenter is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Creative Kitchen Cabinet Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $30.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 8404 45 Street NW, Edmonton, AB, T6B 2N6
Shifts: Day and Weekend
Work Setting: Various locations
Security and Safety: Criminal record should checked
Own Tools/Equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- The candidate should be able to prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- The candidate should be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- The candidate should be able to fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- The candidate should be able to maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!