Build Max Limited based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter. Build Max Limited is a Canadian owned company with a dynamic and talented team of experienced engineers, associates, drafting personnel and administrative staff since 2002. We are licensed with Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) to provide engineering services in Ontario. With our interest in Building Sciences and Structural Engineering we offer exciting career paths to explore and many opportunities. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Build Max Limited
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 to $29.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work site environment: Candidates should work in at heights, confined spaces, noisy and dusty place
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have tools, safety equipment or gear, steel-toed safety boots, hard hat and safety glasses or goggles
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, handle heavy loads, maintain tight deadlines and also for bending, crouching, kneeling and large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements, prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools and also build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- The candidate should be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials, fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware and also maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending a mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
96 Vine Ave suite 1
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!