Jeto Construction Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter. Jeto Construction Ltd. specializes in high-rises as well as all types of concrete forming with almost 15 years of experience in the industry. We are experienced and construction specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry. Our skilled employees have many years of training and certification and have worked on several different kinds of projects. We also works with a number of other companies. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jeto Construction Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 983 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC, V6A 0G9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Various locations, construction, renovation, maintenance and repair, commercial and residential
Work site environment: Candidates should work in at heights, confined spaces, noisy and dusty area
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses or goggles and hard hat
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, handle heavy loads, maintain tight deadlines and also for bending, crouching, kneeling and large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements and also prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- The candidate should be able to measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials, build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems, fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware and also maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- The candidate should be able to instruct apprentices and also supervise other workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!